What is Ext js?
What is Angular js?
Extjs vs Angularjs
Ext js and angular js both are frameworks to develop the rich user interface in industries. Both ext js and angular js have powerful features. Manufacturers mostly prefer Sencha Ext js for developing the rich user interface. Because it uses plug-in-free charting, advanced model view controller architecture and modern widgets. Ext js is one stop shop for a rich user interface. Meantime angular js used among the web developers where it provides the opportunity of two-way data binding, an ability to create quick custom templates.
Few similarities also there if we take ext js vs. angular js like both suitable for single page applications and cross browser compatibility is also one of the similarities between these two.
When to use ext js and angular js?
Use of ext js
- It is the time saver if you want to use components delivered with ext js.
- Need not worry about cross compatibility when programming and development.
- If you have paid service, the commercial license is affordable.
- Separate desktop and mobile applications valuable.
Use of angular js
- Small footprint required.
- The responsive design needed for an application.
- It is cheaper to integrate existing 3rd party components for free.
- You should feel comfortable with CSS to solve the cross-compatibility issues.
- Architectural difference of ext js vs. angular js
- Ext js component based like grid, tree, forms, and charts. It also follows OOPs concept and MVC pattern.
- Angular js is declarative programming adding with HTML and others.
Ext js supports both MVC and MVVM frameworks. It is also component-based modular. Angular js is HTML enhanced web applications. It is module based and supports MVM or MVVM.
Ext js follows depth first bottom-up approach and angular js support depth first, bottom up for DOM tree. And controllers liked with a top-down approach.
Ext js supports several thirty party testing frameworks like the siesta, jasmine, and mocha. Angular js supports new chrome extension bat rang.
Sencha touch is high and leading HTML5 framework for developing mobile web apps. Phone gap is to develop cross-platform applications. Angular js can also develop the cross-platform applications with a trigger.io, Cordova, and Ionic framework.
Here the differences of ext js vs. angular js are discussed. Apart from this differences and similarities, some other factors are available on the website. Ext js and angular js are the most used web developing application software’s around the world among industries and individual corporations as well.